I am writing this note to thank you for the outstanding service your staff provided as related to moving our belongings... John and Kenny did a great job! They treated our furniture and every other item as if they were all “rare antiques”. Their “winning” attitudes and personalities made what could have been two very stressful days into an almost pleasant experience. Please be assured that should an opportunity arrive, I will most highly recommend your company as the best I have ever used.
- Lilli S.
Packing Materials Available
Boxes • Tape • Shrink Wrap • Bubble Wrap • Packing Paper
Sometimes your move is not a direct one, and that means you’re going to need to store your possessions – particularly furniture, appliances, home computer equipment and other household goods – temporarily during your transition.
As part of our complete moving plan when we perform your move, Meelheim’s will securely store your possessions in our on-site 13,000 square foot storage facility for the duration of your transition when needed.
Why use Meelheim’s?
When you in the midst of a move, the last thing you want to have to worry about is the safety and accounting of your possessions. With a half century of experience in the industry, Meelheim’s has perfected a proven standard operating procedure that eliminates the worry from both your move and your storage needs:
- All floors and doorways of your current and destination homes are prepped to protect all floors and doorways
- We conduct a full on-site, detailed inventory of your household goods
- All furniture is blanket-wrapped to remain untouched until the final destination
- We shrink-wrap all upholstered furniture
- Mattresses and box springs are packed in cartons
- Other optional packing services are available as needed or requested
- All of your possessions will arrive in the same condition they left in
- Wherever possible, we will move your possessions to the specific place in your new home that you desire
- We reassemble all beds upon arrival
About Our Storage Facility
- Our 13,000 square foot facility is on-site at our headquarters in Toms River, NJ
- The storage facility is kept clean and is fully secured
- The facility and your possessions are continually monitored by burglar and fire alarm systems
- All household goods brought to the storage facility are placed into sealed storage containers